EpicTranscender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to join.Thank you for understanding :P

2 posters

Go down

I want to join.Thank you for understanding :P Empty I want to join.Thank you for understanding :P

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:32 pm

1 - Character Info (Class / Lvl / Rank / Nation):Wizard rank 13 lvl 122 Capella,name DANTE994

2 - How old are u?!14 almost 15

3 - Where are u from?!Serbia

4 - How many chars u play?1

5 - What gear do u have?Secret

7 - why u wanna join us? What can we expect from u?!I want to join to regain more power,regain fun and whan can you excpect from me?You can't expect from me some things like before you did...

8 - Previous guilds that u have played and why u left?Shogun(no events no nothing)H2O(look shogun)

9 - U have any problems sharing drops or helping guild members with quests /pvpĀ“s / dungeons /umm nope,i would have if im in dungeon about the drops i dont mind...lot does the trich

10 - Do u have friends in EpicTranscender ? (required)yes,Excelius,OzzyEx,DyingBride,MagicTouch,Brunob,VampireBlade,Coldzero,

11 -Feel free to express more information that you think is important about u.ehm...Happy new year and xmas?Razz

Back to top Go down

I want to join.Thank you for understanding :P Empty Re: I want to join.Thank you for understanding :P

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:40 pm

We cant risk having the same tantrums all over again,as u see epic has grown since your departure,would suck if u coming back will result in some people leaving.Smile so sorry denied...well atleast i wont invite you.

Back to top Go down

I want to join.Thank you for understanding :P Empty Re: I want to join.Thank you for understanding :P

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:41 pm

lol nice timin,i posted it 5 min ago and already reply Razz

P.S. who left...who would say that i can result such ''destruction''
thank you for understanding

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldzero Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:43 pm

sorry dante

denied
Coldzero
Coldzero
Admin

https://epictranscender.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:52 pm

Hmmmmmmm..... No Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:09 pm

DANTE994 wrote:
10 - Do u have friends in EpicTranscender ? (required)yes,Excelius,OzzyEx,DyingBride,MagicTouch,Brunob,VampireBlade,Coldzero,

ha, im first on his buddy list ^^ ^^ XD joke Razz

Creed wrote:Hmmmmmmm..... No Mad

what? lul lol! why angry xD lol

ontopic: well dante im neutral sorry Razz
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:27 am

Excelius wrote:
DANTE994 wrote:

ha, im first on his buddy list ^^ ^^ XD joke Razz

Creed wrote:Hmmmmmmm..... No Mad

what? lul lol! why angry xD lol

ontopic: well dante im neutral sorry Razz
nah thats ok im not angry on anybody i just tried Very Happy....good luck boys and girls..and somebody close this thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:29 am

I like dante,dunno what traumas u talk about Very Happy nvm...hey Im not listed as your buddy inside of epic! CRIMINAL Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:11 am

shishiyo09 wrote:We cant risk having the same tantrums all over again

then why did you let me come back? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldzero Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:31 am

cos your cool and never had problems with you Razz
Coldzero
Coldzero
Admin

https://epictranscender.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down