EpicTranscender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

modified rule No7 - about forgotten temple b2f item sharing

+2
Excelius
Coldzero
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

modified rule No7 - about forgotten temple b2f item sharing Empty modified rule No7 - about forgotten temple b2f item sharing

Post by Coldzero Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:19 pm

7. Forgotten Temple B2F drop sharing:

7.1. Every rare item that drop can get a player from party that needs it to use it as equipment, if more players from party need it, they lot for it, if no one needs item it goes for sale and money stays in guild bank from which we buy more cards and more buff potions for more forgotten temple b2f runs.

7.2. Every member that gets rare item doesn't have right to lot next time for the same, only if the item is higher grade then his, only then he can lot again for it, if he wins then he gives the lower grade item he won before to the player who got next highest number on lot after him until all get atleast 1 rare item. For example box drops, if bos+6 drops and one player from party gets it for example player1, next time if bos+6 drop he dont have right to lot for it, if bos+7 drops then player1 can lot for it with other party members, but if he wins he has to give his bos+6 to the player who got next highest number in lot, until all players from party get atleast 1 box+5,6,7 drop.

7.3. Players that did more ft2 runs have priority on items if for example some player didnt get any drop and did 20 ft2 runs and he is in party with player that did 2 runs, player with 2 runs has no right to lot for item, the item goes to the player that did more ft2 runs, this continues until all older party members get atleast 1 rare drop.

7.4. Rare drops are separated in 2 different groups. Groups are sorted under armour and jewlery. 2 seperate groups, and each player can lot in both groups. box example applys for all jewlery but for armour its next rule: armour is divided by 2 groups also, perfect crafts and mithril, player can lot for both but if he got for example mithril boots on previous lot and wants to lot for teragrace boots with 140hp and 2 empty slots, he will have to give away his mithril boots if he wins to the other player who got biger number or keep the mithril and not lot for teragrace boots.

also help me make this rule smaller, most players will skip it when reading just cos of its size ^^

Last edited by Coldzero on Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Coldzero
Coldzero
Admin

https://epictranscender.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

modified rule No7 - about forgotten temple b2f item sharing Empty Re: modified rule No7 - about forgotten temple b2f item sharing

Post by Excelius Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:23 am

Coldzero wrote:

also help me make this rule smaller, most players will skip it when reading just cos of its size ^^

GREAT! just what i wanted to talk about... cold u gotta have split lines Smile i know u've been writing like crazy 20 mins ^^

but make separated sentences Smile

like mine

for example xD

otherwise on topic: totally agree! hope rule will stay Smile and like the way we sell sometimes to buy more cards and buff pots Smile
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

modified rule No7 - about forgotten temple b2f item sharing Empty Re: modified rule No7 - about forgotten temple b2f item sharing

Post by Coldzero Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:34 pm

ill wait 1 more day with this then ill make it a rule
if you have any comment about it, suggestions or you dont like some part now is the time to write Smile
Coldzero
Coldzero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silviana Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:14 am

Iam sorry, but when i going to write rules so u can be sure that u will get a book with over than 1000 pages xD

That isnĀ“t a task 4 me Razz

Silvi

Silviana

Back to top Go down

Post by Dana Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:47 am

We agreed about that rule before as far as I remember, just let's stick to it and make no exceptions flower
Dana
Dana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:36 pm

I got just little thing to talk about... Before i start i'd just say im clearing this up and making suggestions

About rare items and "rarest" items (like uch and uchh): 1stThere are rare items like box's +6/+7 and +3 sloted(lame ;p)... now we got the rule already here on box's and i think all agree

2ndAnd there are also rarest crafted mithrils-lvl 99: i'd just say that if example FB Coat drops a FB normally gets it Razz Even if a new member goes first time FT2 and get Mithril Coat FB... meaning like if IBHI (who is FB) has done more runs than him, was like somewhere else that time...New member would get more priority to get item even if IBHI would get it if it was in party, unless they talk to each other and they decide cuz its FB item (same like box's u gotta be in party to lot or get advantage item).
I think that way cuz its Rarest item and if there wasn't a member who has more advantage of getting the item in party then that new FB in FT2 would get it. >>>Point is if really good item drops for a class specific and even if its new party member he could get it unless there isnt higher priority member in party.<<<

crafted uber weapons now here are plenty choices, there could be osm crafted which many priority member would lot for it so no point of new member loting Razz But however... still all higher priority member must lot for it? ;P ok moving on

and epaulletes Now these i think we all want ^^ eos/eof/eog +8 would be cool yea? Very Happy even if +7 drops... now i know how much high players really want and u do can have them...yea... im not saying new members should have authority to lot -_- But... when maybe 10-20 runs in FT2 with regular people new players became regular party member and this is only rule suggestion for Eox's nothing else.......

New party members should also become as equal as high party members (for eox's only) like after 10 or 20 or even 30 runs they have the "right" to lot if eox drops because it really wouldn't be fair for such uber leet item wouldn't have the right to lot... ask if u were new member , it should be after few runs we should be equal...im not talking only myself but all, it think all would want have them
>>>Point is for Eox's only all new party member would become same priority lvl to lot...
i mean it would really suck to wait maybe 1-2 years if some will drop anyway then after all those 9 ppl that are ahead of u get 9 eox's and after 3 years its ur turn and then u wait another 6 months or 9 for it to drop -_- so think about this we should all be equal... heck if i would lot 799 and 1 lower priority member would lot 801 id have no problem giving him, but we must try<<<...

well thats my suggestions

If there is anything u disagree, dont like, complain, mistake or add plz post bounce
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireBlade Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:55 pm

here my suggest for me high priority ppl andin guild will never be equal with others bc simply, that ppl r at 100+runs and u r 0,so after ur first 30runs they will be 130+ so they still rule, and if eox+8 or box+7 or crafted mithril or 99lvl stuff(1/2slot) crafted which is uber stuff, ppl who would allow to lot is:Dana, Cold, Gogo, Ibhi, Phant, Isabel and me its rule and no1 can break that if he mades 50 runs or sth we making ft2 runs about 2moths+ with that ppl, me,ibhi and Gogo were in ft2 since update 9 come so nothing would change when a new player will have 30 runs bc we would already have even more, these 7 ppl made our tactic there and tried a lot for that with tons of fails and bad times,so if uber stuff drop these ppl will lot (if in party ofc) bettween them and no1 else will lot, and btw its not my opinion its a RULE............
VampireBlade
VampireBlade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:58 pm

since its like that i dont ever wanna go FT2 -.- (serious)

i hate manipulating
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireBlade Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Excelius wrote:since its like that i dont ever wanna go FT2 -.- (serious)

i hate manipulating
if u dont like box+6 or lower then its ur problem
VampireBlade
VampireBlade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm

VampireBlade wrote:

if u dont like box+6 or lower then its ur problem

no, no thx! not if ur like my boss and shit

in FT1... im alone i can do what i want ill rather make that and get uchs fchs

thx for teamwork
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:17 pm

xDDDDDDDDDD i kinda like the rule eaven im not playing anymore

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 pm

vamp non the less ur selfish

again thx for teamwork
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Excelius wrote:vamp non the less ur selfish

again thx for teamwork

is true

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireBlade Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Excelius wrote:
no, no thx! not if ur like my boss and shit

in FT1... im alone i can do what i want ill rather make that and get uchs fchs

thx for teamwork
u can say and think anything u like,we tried for days with previous party runs and i get some tactic and i kinda knew how to go up to last boss then we decided start guild runs then i shared anything i knew about ft2 after days of trying and many fails we make a standard tactic and and if u want to learn ft2 u have to do what ever we say there and we r not bosses we r just players who probably hurt our ass so long there, thats why we r allow to get uber items than every other 1 new member in party who just come some runs with us, its unfair nothing more

dont make speak about selfish ppl i dont have problem continue and u will see
VampireBlade
VampireBlade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 pm

lol its np vamp but u should be more sharing

anyway otherwise i think all know we will make 2 groups that way

like anyone would go who never was FT2 with guys who went 50x+
and he like would only get if lower stuff drop that few already have higher

so another group will soon be created just few 150+

we're just helping u pass then and if lucky get lower item then all rest

i rest my case
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireBlade Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Excelius wrote:lol its np vamp but u should be more sharing

anyway otherwise i think all know we will make 2 groups that way

like anyone would go who never was FT2 with guys who went 50x+
and he like would only get if lower stuff drop that few already have higher

so another group will soon be created just few 150+

we're just helping u pass then and if lucky get lower item then all rest

i rest my case

u have to respect other ppl in guild who offered more than u and there r not selfish, for example yesterday we droped bof+3 sloted and gojko was there too and he hadnt problem to give bof to isabel that was cool and he showed respect to us that worked more than u in guild and i ll show respect to him, so if there is any selfish around thats u, and just answer is it fair to lot with me/ibhi/isa for eof+8 ? u offered more than us? who is selfish now??
VampireBlade
VampireBlade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 pm

VampireBlade wrote:1. u have to respect other ppl in guild who offered more than u and there r not selfish,

2.for example yesterday we dropped bof+3 slotted and gojko was there too and he hadn't problem to give bof to Isabel that was cool and he showed respect to us that worked more than u in guild

3.and i ll show respect to him, so if there is any selfish around thats u,

4.and just answer is it fair to lot with me/ibhi/isa for eof+8 ? u offered more than us?

5.who is selfish now??

1. its like the exactly opposite way around... i always give items that i don't need free!! i gave to cold like many uchhs for suit, i give all extract pots for free, i give all mats i don't need for free, everything i don't need and its not big i give like always free to ppl who do need!! there are so many stuff i gave away thats total of over 100kk+ I respected u when u trusted me ur acc on free will no guarantee from me and not selfish when didn't took it; i respected u when u gave me 1kkk when i was below lvl 130 max cash that time 50kk and not selfish when didn't took it; i respected cold when he gave me all guild stuff from FT1 around 350kk to transfer acc i was below 1 month in guild then and wasn't selfish when u took it; there are like so many cases alike i can count them all...

2. i knew this day would come so i hope some1 listened to me while u were FT2 (few days back) when i saw u write "we dropped bof +3 slot" i said and said exactly the same "i tell u now... when im FT2 with u guys and when we get bof +3 slotted... i tell u now already u can sell it Smile i dunt want it" now reason why i said that is cuz i have bofs +4 2x and now alot of ppl wont understand but ill open myself to u anyway, the reason is my OCD (ye laugh) but its true i cant have mixed bracelets or colors, so even if bof +6/+7 falls i wouldn't take it unless! i would have 1 already or got 2 drop (hope u understand) + on another opinion i dont like bof +3 even with slot even if more amp. Here comes again my OCD why i dont like its cuz its lower than +4 in basic stats so... meaning i wouldn't take it cuz lower (even if better) So just because of that 2 reasons i would drop bof +3 soon as i got it (i dropped many stuff like that when i got and didn't need same reason) >>> So vamp i ask u plz never again say im not co-operating or no respect i always try and try and its like a BIG misunderstanding which always is games<<< I hope u take it seriously about this cuz i do, im not saying for shitz. And in future i will be making screenshots on my promises because if u didnt see what i wrote and dont believe i swear i will show it to u and make u believe. If i was telling otherwise i wouldn't write so much ****

3. How can u say that? Its cuz of the dung-the suggestion-or angry? Because we both know we spent so much time together even spent so much time together with other guild members i always respect all and never selfish - i hate selfishness.

4. What can be offered more than eof +8? Thats stupid question, but yes there is more and thats showing u care and help everyone around u, that can even offer more than RW +9 of DB perfect Wink Now ill show u the answer to ur question... is it fair to lot with me/ibhi/isa for eof+8?
Isabel got mithril blade of luck drop in PF killing a tank a nearby mob dropped it ;D (sword amp in slot yes) and "he's" (was a he when got it) and said he made it +6 and is selling it... he said later i will give to my friend for cheap price or something. Now i ask u vamp can u be that much caring to ur friends? I am not referring of loting eof +8 im asking if u can show same sympathy to ur friends?

Like i said before its all about friendship, caring and helping and if u do all that not just me but all...all deserve to lot then yes! making that is worth more than eof +8...but still u so want it fine have it....but ill tell u, u decrease "Friendship, caring and helping"

5. Creed also said ur selfish and u are sometimes vamp... but still ur not such a big selfless person ;p just sometimes u get Very Happy

Now id like to say that all i said was true and i mean it, i hope u can understand, sorry i took writing so much but vamp's post was like 100% opposite of what im really trying. Also forgot! Plz dont take this as flame/angryness or something similar, i didnt not post for that reason. BTW sorry again it came so long and seems like flame its not...plz dont close and still think of suggestions on page 1

*for vamp* i hope u'll think better of me now regarding on what u wrote -.- plz read whole thing vamp...
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireBlade Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:25 pm

no comment i wont waste my time for that crap...........let ppl who playing and played with me to speak and say what im bye!!!
VampireBlade
VampireBlade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 pm

no vamp i said to u on msn if u dont understand what i wrote dont even try to take it serious
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldzero Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 pm

you got confused
the rule only applys for first rare drop item
the older members that do lots of runs will eventualy get very good equipment but also will new members that joined our runs, we dont share drops to those that just started to go ft2, but after few runs 10+ he will start geting good items, we from old party already got many items and some rare items that drop we would skip and new member would get them, but it is also true that those that did more runs then others will have beter equipment but that is not alweys the case its still alot luck based on lot
as you read in the rule only for first time until all old members get atleast 1 good drop only then are new members not alowed to lot, that means if most of us got 1 rare drop, the new members gets the right to lot for all items, if for example bof+7 drops and vamp has bof+6 he can lot for +7 but also can new member that got recently in party if all from party got their 1 rare drop and he can win bof+7, its like circles where we will integrate new party members with standard group that go all the time, when we all get 1 rare drop a new member can join and start loting with us like we all just started.
this is not written in rules but if you read betwen lines it is mentioned. ill try to add this part.
Coldzero
Coldzero
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireBlade Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:37 pm

box +7 and eox+8 like rarest items or mithril crafted going to old players i told above and old player gives his 1 older, for example if drop bof+7 isa me ibhi lot if in party and if for example i win i give my bof+6 to the lower number in lot and so on.....
VampireBlade
VampireBlade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 am

then u give bof +6 to me if i was in party when u get bof +7
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireBlade Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Excelius wrote:then u give bof +6 to me if i was in party when u get bof +7

ofc i dont keep bof+6 and bof+7-.- its general when some1 get sth better than his old he gives his old for sell or if its good to previous member in party, now i think u understand
VampireBlade
VampireBlade
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Excelius Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:10 pm

i mean give me shitty bof +3 just cuz has 1 amp more than +6 and u think its better...
i prefer bof +6 for 2 reasons... more stats, better looking oh and more requirements so yeah bof +6 ftw or 5 but 6 better ^^
Excelius
Excelius
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumc Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:46 am

everyone wants to have uber items and no1 wants to have fun
sad No
Sumc
Sumc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next