EpicTranscender
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old member wanna join :) :) :)

Go down

Old member wanna join :) :) :) Empty Old member wanna join :) :) :)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:18 am

1 - Character Info (Class / Lvl / Rank / Nation): WA - Lv144 - Honour rank 8(51%) - Capella

2 - How old are u?! - Im 15 years old

3 - Where are u from?! - Im from Serbia.

4 - How many chars u play? - Used to play two,blader and WA,but some1 hacked my blader,and WA...with no items,im back now. So i play with WA only!

5 - What gear do u have? - You dont wanna know...Its crap for now,thats why i want to join ur guild AGAIN...i will rly need some help.

7 - why u wanna join us? What can we expect from u?! Well,i wanna join Epics again,because i do not have better guild,and i rly rly need some help from old friends to recover my character from hack... they took all Sad........You can expect team work,drop sharing...all ...dungeon activity....

8 - Previous guilds that u have played and why u left? EpicTranscender,ive been there for a year and few month,than Cold kicked all and destroyed it.

9 - U have any problems sharing drops or helping guild members with quests /pvpĀ“s / dungeons / - No,i like to share,i never scamed some1 in EpicTransc. when i was in,and i will be glad to help other members if i can...

10 - Do u have friends in EpicTranscender ? (required) - Coldzero,VampireBlade,Excelius,Wagina,DyingBride...every member who was in epictranscndeder before..

11 -Feel free to express more information that you think is important about u. - Ok,i want to join this guild because,i do not have better,and i do not know any other ppl but you. I want to go dungeons with u guyz,and recover my items,bc someone hacked em.....I think i will make it with you!

Smile Smile

Back to top Go down